Larkya peak is located in the Manaslu Mountain region in the western part of Nepal. Which is in Gorkha region at an altitude of 6,110meter from the sea level. Larkya peak is extremely striking complicated and tough to well top to base with the astonishing panoramic outlook peak to esteem the superior mountain apex like Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna, Buddha Himal, and Himalchuli.
The track continues northward transitory throughout several villages of Tibetan derivation. Larkya peak is infrequently climbed peak so far. There is repeatedly perplexity on the other hand about which peak it is and groups are frequently showing the way up a vertical line to an ancillary peak branded as small Larkya (5,807 m). Larkya Peak Base camp is close to the Larkya La, a pass of 5106 m. Small Larkya Peak can be climbed in a long day from this base camp. Nevertheless, to climb Larkya (6,110 m), a high camp is needed.
Larkya Peak Climbing provides you to pass through recent times opened the route in the Manaslu conservation area. The trip plunders us with the unspoiled natural splendor alongside with the mixture of rich society and varied biological assortment. It is the track along with the spiritual territory of the diversified culture. Well-thought-out to be the immense choice for the ones who craving the pleasure of an arduous climb, Larkya Peak Climbing is a breathtaking expedition throughout racial villages offering your imminent ahead their times past and inheritance.
Himalaya Family Adventure has been organizing Larkya Peak climbing with our professional staff for a few years back. We offer admirable moving and lodging services besides with English-speaking trained climbing guides to help you have an enormous practice.
- Drive to Prithvi Highway makes your journey memorable
- Views of terrace, amazing landscape, cultivated land all the way to Sama Gaun
- Feel the true culture of mountain people
- Rhododendron forest, rivers, waterfalls, wild animals
- Stunning views of Mt. Manaslu, Naike and Larkya.
- Delicious food, local vegetables, plenty of water sources
- Control area of Manaslu conservation Projest
- Habitat of wild animals, herbs and plants, Flora and Fauna