TILICHO-MESOKANTA PASS TREK- A STEP CLOSER TO PARADISE
Mesokanta Pass trek is popularly known as the hidden valley which is situated at an altitude of 5,320 meters in the northern corner of the Annapurna region. This trek is one of the most challenging yet adventurous trekking trails in Nepal. Mesokanta pass holds a magnificent view of Annapurna Himalayas and dry hidden villages. It has difficult paths and narrow trails but this entire struggle is worth it when you see a panoramic view of various mountain peaks.
Mesokanta Pass Trek called Tilicho Pass trek to Annapurna Region. You will find the villages and the people culturally influences by Tibetan cultures and traditions. These villages will lack infrastructure developments but all these people with their lifestyle will leave you amazed and unbelievable. People here speak the varied and distinct language; you will also find Sino-Tibetan linguistic families with their native language, “Manangi”. Besides the lack of infrastructure, children are taught the religious texts of Buddhism.
You will find yourself trekking at some sections of Annapurna Circuit Trek. Although Mesokanta Pass trek is difficult and rugged, you will have the feeling of achievement after covering all the distance. The Valley of the Trans-Himalayas includes two villages of Bhotia: Manang. This trekking area shows you the genuine Manang district culture and nature. This trek will be covering at least 16 days from arrival to departure. You will also visit the Mustang district where the Upper Mustang trek will starts. Mainly Thakali People are staying in this area after crossing Mesokanta. Jomsom is the Main city for Mustangs People.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 3: Drive to Beshi Sahar 800m.-Drive to Chyamje 1400m. 9 hours.
Day 4: Trek to Dharapani 1860m./6-7hrs.
Day 5: Trek to Chame 2670m./6hrs.
Day 6: Trek to Pisang 3200m./5-6 hrs.
Day 7: Trek to Manang 3540m./ 5hrs.
Day 8: Acclimatization Day
Day 9: Trek to Khangsar village 3700m./4 hours.
Day 10:Trek to Tilicho Base Camp 4150m./6hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Tilicho Lake 4919m./ 4 hours.
Day 12: Tilicho 4919m-Mesokunto-la 5340m. Kaisang 3510m./8hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom 2700m./5hrs
Day 14: Fly to Pokhara 20 Minute.
Day 15: Fly Back to Kathmandu 40 Minute
Day 16: Final Departure
- Exploration of the hidden valley in the north of mustang
- Amazing panoramic view of mount Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu trekking region
- The feeling of achievement after crossing the highest and difficult altitude Mesokanta La.
- Observe the exotic Tibetan Buddhist culture and tradition
- Overnight stay at local houses and gumba
- You might catch a glimpse of some endangered species in Nepal
- Capturing unlimited adventures and experiences after this trek
- Yarshagumba is found as a plant in summer and insects in winter having its unreal benefits.
- Receive friendly hospitality from the local people
- An offer to try authentic Local-Tibetan and Thakali cuisine