Everest short trek takes you to the mountains and local villages lay on the feet of Mt. Everest. It takes you through a beautiful village of Khumbu, a breathtaking view of mountains, and explores the delightful culture of Sherpa people. This trek is designed for people who have limited time yet they want to make it worth it. You will be visiting Namche Bazaar which is the gateway to Mt Everest. Moreover, you will get to see the majestic view of Mount Everest which is at an altitude of 8848 meters above sea level. Well, you will also see various mountain peaks like Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, etc which will present you with a panoramic view of snow- capped mountains. This trek matches your budget, time, interest while it is also worth it side by side. You will be starting your journey from Lukla. You will be seeing the lush landscapes with the view of mountain panorama parallel to you which seems to be a wonderful experience. You will be descending to Dudhkoshi River and ascend along Phakding. You will be walking through the rhododendron forest then cross a suspension bridge of the Dudhkoshi River to enter Sagarmatha National Park. You will then pass through some antique villages like Monjo and Jorsale to reach Namche Bazar. This trek pretty much sums up an adventure package along with beautiful and eye-captivating scenarios. Thus, as its name, this trek will be short and sweet i.e for 6-7 days.
- Majestic view of Mt Everest along with mount Lhotse, Nuptse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam, and many other peaks.
- Unique Sherpa culture and tradition.
- Generous hospitality and cheerful greeting from the local people.
- Encounter with various species and vegetation like Daphe, Musk deer, colorful pheasants, Himalayan Thars, mountain goat, etc.
- Gorgeous rivers and waterfalls, glaciers, and many other natural beauties on your way.
- Pass through antique villages like Jorasle, Monjo, Chaurikharka, and Phakding.
- Trekking trail decorated with strings of prayer flags, mani walls, and other things reflecting Tibetan Buddhism culture.
- Amazing and unforgettable memories and experiences.
- Authentic Local Sherpa cuisine.
- Breathtaking and relaxing sunsets and sunrise that makes the view more captivating.