NAR PHU VALLEY TREK: AN EIGHTEEN DAYS OF FINE ESCAPADE
Expanding its horizon in much-uncluttered place of Nepal, Nar Phu valley is hidden gem entangled between the two most visited places, Annapurna and Manaslu region. Nar and Phu is a different vibrant village in the valley. Those two eye-catchy places add some exciting sprinkles to your experience by exoticness Nar Phu Valley at once and it is a day walking distance each other. To embrace the divinity of this beautiful valley, Nar Phu Valley Trek must be your go-to friend to spice your venture.
Add some exciting sprinkles to your experience by the exoticness of Nar Phu Valley.
Nar Phu Valley Trip Highlights:
- A panoramic glimpse of Annapurna II, Himlung Himal, Gangapurna, and Tilicho Peak
- Experience a part of the Tibetan plateau that extends down into Nepal
- To view a Tibetan-derived culture, with unique and colorful prayer stones and monasteries
- A walk through the popular challenging passes Kang-La (5306m.) and Thorong La (5416 m.)
- Explore the Tashi Lakhang Monastery – the old Buddhist Monastery, it is supposed to be the last monastery constructed by Karmapa Rinpoche
- Encounter with wild Monkeys, Musk deer, snow leopards, blue sheep and many other wild animals
- Hospitable Tibetan tradition and cultural exchange
- A visit to famous Hindu/Buddhist pilgrimage, Muktinath Temple
- Beautiful sightseeing of Na and Phu village and witnessing the socio-economic life of commoners
- Caring hospitable behavior of people in Besisahar
Though the vicinity of Nar Phu valley is remote because of its untouched leap of modernity and clean environment makes it even more appealing. Someone who wants to turn their head away from the crowded place for once, this place is heaven. Nar Phu Valley Trek is an awesome choice for travel connoisseur to experience some unique blend of trekking. Nar Phu Trek is open for tourists since 2003 and it requires a special permit because it is also listed in the restricted area by the Government of Nepal though it shares its surrounding with the most visited place of Nepal.
The trek through the Nar & Phu valleys combines high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas, and unique ethnically Tibetan cultures. So this place holds greater significance in special trekking systems. Take your beautiful senses very peacefully by the Mani walls and mesmerizing Chortens and stone houses and see the antiqueness of Tibetan culture.
Initiating our gleeful journey from hospitable Besisahar, the traditional starting point of the Annapurna Circuit – the trek quickly diverges from routes with more foot-traffic and into the remote Nar Phu valleys. Glancing through these lovely villages, you will see harmony among all of them. Their smiles and cherishing hospitality will light up your day and make your trek worth every minute. The traditional clothing, relic jewelry, songs, dances, food, and rare lifestyle will take you to the next step of experience here. Starting from the village of Chamje, be ready for an adventure of a lifetime here. Crossing the iconic Thorong La pass you will make your way to the holy antique Muktinath temple. A journey with spiritual, scenic, and cultural delights, the Nar Phu valley trek is just for the cravings in Nature for you.
A perfect place to rest from today’s chaotic busy world. The antiqueness and unharmed environment of Nar and Phu Valley is a call for travel lover to live in harmony amid glorious cultures.