“Fishtail”. The Word is an alternative for Machhapuchhre. In 2010 with the association with other travel agency TAAN (Nepal Trekking Tourism & Adventure) this trek was certified. It is one of the most paramour treks in the world. It is a newly open trek route and is perfect for the budget traveler.
After an awesome night in Pokhara, drive to Milanchowk and our trekking begins through a lot of excitement. Without interacting with the local villagers our trek would be marred so we will be in between Nepalese people in Pokhara to share our culture. Throughout the Machhapuchhre Trek, we can hang out with the compassionated Gurung and Magar people to exchange our culture. The way we Nepalese serve our guests is famous all over the world and you will get the chance to behold our hospitality. You can grasp the knowledge about their daily lifestyle, including their dress, language, food, and more.
Going through the thrilling and serried hills with trees and others to the highest point at Chichemle Kharka. Here, you can catch memories with one of the most iconic peaks (among the top fifteen mountains) – Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), which stands at a high 6,993 meters / 22,943 feet. In fact, this peak was ranked 13th most Statuesque Mountain in the world by the Telegraph (UK) 2018. The precious peak is reverence for its connection to Lord Shiva. With a maximum altitude of 2645m and facile trail, nature lovers with any level of experience can enjoy the Machhapuchhre Trek. Come join us and gain lifetime unforgettable memories a peak which is a must kept buck list for hectic trekkers.
Day 1 :- Arrival at Kathmandu( TIA)
Day 2:-Flight Kathmandu-Pokhara
Day 3:-Drive to Mardi Pul there to Ribhan Village (1430m) 5 hrs
Day 4:-Ribhan – Chichimle Kharka (2645m) 6-6.5 hrs
Day 5:-Chichimle Kharka – Khumai Danda (3245m) 5-5.5 hrs
Day 6:-Khumai Danda – Korchon (3650m) 4-4.5 hrs
Day 7:-Rest/Exploration Day at Korchon.
Day 8:-Korchon – Takru (1450m) 7-7.5 hrs
Day 9:-Takru – Saitighatta 2-2.5 hrs then Drive Back to Pokhara, 6-6.5hrs
Day 10:-Flight Pokhara- Kathmandu
- Machhapuchhre Himalaya Trekking and Machhapuchre Base camp
- Rhododendron forests our National flowers on the top of Himalayans
- Sharing a different kind of Aryan, Gurung and Magar Culture
- Rocky Mountain landscape views
- Learn Nepali lifestyle, culture, people, Mountain view, landscape, festival, and system
- Grab a chance to explore Nepal mountain fresh perspective - from the hills near Pokhara
- Enjoy a less-crowded trek route.
- View holly Mountain Of Nepal (fishtail ).
- A kind of cultural trek where you exchange Gurung and Magar culture