Kathmandu to Pokhara Luxury Tour is one of the best luxury experiences in Nepal with the stay in best hotels and resorts in Nepal with extravagance services and visit the renowned places in Nepal including 3 archaeological Sites within Kathmandu Valley; Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square along with the Hindu and Buddhist shrines like Swayambhu Mahachaitya, Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu, Namobuddha, Taalbarahi and Bindabaseni Temple in Pokhara.
Not only you will visit the heritage sites and enjoy the luxury services in renowned Hotels and Resorts in Nepal, but also witness the beauty of nature and tranquility in the mountain flight for Everest Experience and during the flight to and from Pokhara.
During your stay in Nepal, you can interact with the local people as well though this is as per your wish. You can find people speaking different languages and following the variety of traditions especially in your visit to the heritage sites.
Your luxury trip to Nepal gives your relaxation, tranquility as well as get served in the best hotels and resort of Kathmandu and Pokhara, along with the astounding natural and man-made sites in Nepal.
Day 1 – Arrival to Kathmandu (1310 m), Hotel Marriott
Day 2 – Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu, Hotel Marriott.
Day 3 – Drive to Namobuddha (1683 m) via Bhaktapur (1401 m), Namobuddha Garden Resort.
Day 4 – Drive back to Kathmandu, Hotel De’L Annapurna.
Day 5 – Fly to Pokhara (800 m) after Mountain flight for Everest Experience. Shangrila Village Resort
Day 6 – Full day sightseeing in Pokhara, Shangrila Village Resort
Day 7 – Half day sightseeing in Pokhara, Water Front Resort, Lake Side.
Day 8 – Fly back to Kathmandu, Hotel De’l Annapurna
Day 9 – Departure from Kathmandu
Note: Changes can be made in the itinerary in case of force majeure.
“Wish you a successful and memorable experience.”
- The outstanding architecture of Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square which are the UNESCO enlisted world heritage sites.
- Visit UNESCO enlisted world heritage sites and popular pilgrimages sites of Nepal like Swayambhu Mahachaitya, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath.
- Cultural Diversity of Newar, Brahmin, Chhetri, Gurung, Magar, and so on.
- Astounding Beauty of Nagarkot and Pokhara with the snow-capped Himalayas including Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Dhaulagiri, and other mountain ranges.
- Scenic Mountain Flight for Everest Experience.
- Scenic Flight to and from Pokhara.
- Stay in Luxury Hotels and resorts in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Overland transfer in luxury vehicles (Depending upon the group size).
- Boating in Phewa Lake.