SAVOR THE ASTONISHING CAPITAL OF NEPAL… KATHMANDU!!
Set in a vast valley after draining a large lake some eons ago, legends abound in this exceptional city and every road has a shrine or two. Kathmandu is an astonishingly diverse, well-known city with amazing architecture, exquisite wood carvings, and metal craft that showcase the talents of the Newar artisans of centuries ago. Araniko is an example who introduced a world-famous pagoda style. Hinduism and Buddhism have co-existed in Kathmandu valley from ancient times and the valley inhabitants make a little contrast as they worship in both Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
Kathmandu is a city where antiquated traditions are zealously guarded while at the same time embracing modernism. The importance of the past enchants the visitor whose gaze may crawl on an exquisitely sculpted wooden window frame, an 18th-century bronze sculpture, or a spiritually peaceful stupa. Kathmandu, the most populous city of Nepal, is the federal as well as the artistic capital of the country, where Nepalis have arrived from all corners of the country and acclimatized.
LUXURIOUS KATHMANDU DAY TOUR: A DAY FULL OF ENLIGHTENMENT, TRANQUILITY, AND FUN.
Kathmandu is the gateway to tourism in Nepal. It is also the heart of the country’s economy. It has the most exceptional infrastructure of any metropolitan area in Nepal. The city’s most popular tourist areas are Thamel and Jhochhen, famously known as Freak Street. Kathmandu is a tourist Eden here the life commences late but extends till late night with casinos and the bars open. The temples are magnificent and serene. One has a wonderful chance to see and travel the rich culture and tradition of Nepal, captivating heritage attractions, durbars, breathtaking majestic snow-capped mountains, pure beauty of nature, astonishing art and crafts, UNESCO World Heritage site and many other breathtaking places of your interest.
Kathmandu is beautiful beside its tourism destination, it is also home to some of the exotic wildlife park-like Shivapuri National park, etc. This enchanting country’s capital is must visit once in a lifetime as Nepal is globally praised for its not only spectacular beauty, heritage fascinations, alluring adventure tourism, Leisure fiesta, temple tour, trekking on hills and mountain, expedition, educational tour, conference but also for its welcoming environment, always greeting and happy faces & world-class luxurious facilities and warm generosity of the people.
Kathmandu or Kantipur, Patan, or Lalitpur and Bhadgaon or Bhaktapur are all nearby and worth visiting. Every place has its own Durbar Square or the ancient palace with its temples and manors. This describes the religious and cultural life of the ancient people. Practically all this destination is a spacious art gallery with numerous sacred shrines distributed throughout.
The Kathmandu valley day tour is proper for those visitors who have come to Kathmandu for a weekend or few days of business purposes. Also, a day tour could be uniformly handy for those travelers who are already in Kathmandu having 1 or 2 spare day’s pre preferentially post-tour of their main holiday.
If you’re a travel connoisseur whose heart leaps for the astounding view of night city, lovely calm places, and wants to witness the ancient culturally rich relics then this place must be your go-to place.
- Experiencing the accommodation of a five- star hotel.
- Astonishing morning life of sublime Kathmandu.
- A sunrise trip to the alluring Nagarkot Hill and Changunarayan Temple which is enlisted by UNESCO in The World Heritage Site.
- Observe the culturally majestic Swaymbhunath Stupa and Baudhanath Stupa which is enlisted in the World Heritage site.
- Witness the antique durbars (palaces) like Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square which is also enlisted in UNESCO’s the World Heritage Site.
- Witness the culturally important and famous Hindu Shirine in entire world, Pashupatinath Temple (Monkey Temple) which is also enlisted in The World Heritage Site.
- Delicious breakfast treat in the luxury taste of five star hotel.
- Enjoy the night life in Club, Bars if you want in Thamel.
- Lovely, charming, and hospitable individuals.
- And also witness the local way of living.
- Witness the great hospitality of our agency and also promote the local economy.