The Langtang Valley trekking has been one of the most visited trekking routes of Nepal. Ithas been one of the favourite route for the trekkers since long, as it is near to the Kathmanduvalley (51 kilometres north). On the way to Langtang valley, the trekkers can enjoy themesmerizing glimpse of the mountain ranges and the landscapes. The trekkers can even visit the Langtang National park which lies 51 kilometers north of the Kathmandu valley.
Although the Langtang village was destroyed by the 2015 earthquake, the villagers have tried their best to rebuild it for the tourists and visiting there can be the best help we can provide them. The area provides us with the Buddhist culture of Tamangs. Although the Langtang valley is near to Kathmandu valley, this destination is yet unknown to the majority of trekkers.
People often hike towards the Langtang valley after enjoying the heritages of Kathmandu valley. For the trekkers who like the off-beat track, this route can be favorable for them. It is one of the most visited routes after the Annapurna base camp and Everest base camp.
- Exploring the beauty of Kathmandu.
- Panoramic views of Ganesh mountain and Langtang mountain.
- Witness the Buddhist culture and ethnicity.
- The lifestyle of Tamang people of Langtang.
- Yak cheese factory at Kyanjing Village
- Walk through mesmerizing views of rhododendron forests.
- Nights with local people in a local style of houses.
- Rebuilt lodges after 2015 earthquake
- Off-beat track with forests and streams.
- Exploring the real vibe of Kyangjin.