Gosaikunda lake trek is one of the great options for all explorers. Gosaikunda trek in Nepal is well-known as the finest trekking destinations in the world. It is known as a Nil Kantha Kunda. Moreover, it is also called as Gosaikunda and Gosain Kunda, which is located at an elevation of 4380m in the Rasuwa District with a surface of 13.8ha.
Gosainkunda trek, the one who wants to explore hills and high-altitude Lake, this trek is amazingly perfect for them. Including the Langtang national park and its wildlife, rhododendron forest, exploring typical Tamang village and their culture, holy lakes, sunset, and sunrise views in the mountain, there are so many amazing things to overlook in this trek.
Many tourists visit holy Gosaikunda Lake every year, especially the full moon time in May and August. Thousands of Hinduism and Buddhism followers perform their religious activities in Gosaikunda Lake, as they believe taking baths in Gosaikunda Lake wash away all their pain, sin, and sorrows. On the other hand, many national and international tourist visits to overview the stunning views of Gosaikunda lake.
- Experience the splendid and breathtaking impressive beauty of Gosaikunda Lake
- Feel the typical Nepalese culture in the Langtang region.
- Stunning views of sunset and sunrise in the mountain.
- Explore hills and view over 100 small lakes around Gosaikunda lake.
- Visit Langtang National Park and its wildlife
- Visit Rhododendron Forest
- Glimpse of Stunning Langtang and Ganesh Himal
- Views of Nepal- Tibet border side
- Inhabitant of rare animal Red Panda
- Natural diversity of Flora- Fauna, different vegetation