Falling in the Bay of Bengal emerging from Mt. Kailash on the Tibetan Plateau near Lake Mansarovar, Karnali is a perennial trans-boundary river. It flows through the Himalayas with outstanding deep 7 Km gorge, deserted beaches, tropical forests, remote villages jungle area, and wilderness providing opportunity to see the diverse flora and fauna in western Nepal.
Karnali River is one of the longest (507 kilometers) river in Nepal and it is rated as grade mild Class III to fabulous Class V huge series of continuous wild rapids to make the memorable moments. The challenging and thrilling experience will create a lifetime memory. Seasonal snow melts and storms can lead to an increase in the water in the river and create extremes while rafting. Mixing with Karnali River adds additional beauty in the rich Himalayan aquatic life. During this trip, we can go fishing as it is one of the best rivers for fishing in Nepal.
Karnali River is located in the western region of Nepal, the journey to the rafting starting with the beautiful scenario, forest, wildlife, and wonderful environment. Far away from the urban influence, it is least populated remote areas which give an experience of true highland beauty with dense forest, clean and holy water of Karnali River, and continuing rafting with exciting big rapids which is finest rafting trip ever made.
Our rafting ends at Chisapani, near to the Bardia National Park one can combine the rafting adventure with jungle safari where one-horned rhinos and tigers, among other animals, can be observed with interaction with Tharu ethnic group of Nepal.
- Adrenaline pumping on class IV to V rapids
- Luxury camping on the riverbank
- Memorable Rafting in Karnali River
- Explore the diversity of landscapes, geographical versatility, aquatic wildlife and vegetation
- Lifetime experience with unique memories
- Exchange the culture between two nationalities
- Home away from the home environment from the Nepalese people
- River Grade:- 4 +, River Distance:- 180km