Jungle Safari tour to Bardiya National park is the biggest national park in the plain Terai covers a region of 968 sq.km. The recreational area located in Nepal’s Western Terai was recognized for defending the represents the ecological unit and protecting the environment of the tiger and its quarry genus. Primarily, a tiny area was gazette as the Karnali Wildlife Reserve in 1976. At that point in time, 1500 family circle of the Babai vale were repositioned exterior the park permitted the plants and animals to thrive.
BardiyaNational Park was corrected the name as Bardiya Wildlife Reserve, and in 1984 it was completed to its present dimension. The set aside was given the status of a National Park in 1988. Greater One-horned Rhinoceros were translocated from Chitwan National Park to Bardia National Park. In 1997, a region of 327 square KM adjoining the park was confirmed as a buffer zone, which consists of jungles and classified lands. The park and neighboring communities together run the buffer zone. Jointly they begin society development actions and directed natural property in the buffer zones.
An elephant traverse provides a dissimilar observation of the park as one can go off the major track, Morning and late afternoon is the perfect time to go on an elephant ride. Karnali river is the appropriate residence for Genetic dolphin. Babai valley is a regal place to visit where flagship Rhino, tiger, and elephant can be quoted in the wasteland location.
- Kathmandu to Bardiya National Park-585 Kilometer
- By Air (KTM-Nepalgunj 45minute- 4hrs. drive)
- By Land (KTM-Bardiya 15 hrs. Drive)
- Covering Areas: 968 Square KM, Established: 1976
- The Park has three distinct seasons, winter, summer, and monsoon.
- Museum and Tharu culture are available for visitors
- Elephant Safari, Bicycle Tour Fishing Tour, Bird Watching
- Jeep Safari, Specialty Tour Tharu Cultural Program
- Karnali River Rafting, Walking Safari Crocodile/Elephant Breeding Center