- Stunning view of Ganesh Himal (7,406m), Langtang (7,345m), and Gaurishankar (7,145m).
- Entering and exploring the Shivapuri national park.
- Visiting the Tibetan, Tamang, Sherpa, and Hyolmo ethnic community.
- Exploring the Buddhist culture and natural beauty of nature.
- No altitude sickness as the highest point reaches to 3500m.
- Chance to explore Unexploded Route.
• Opportunity to see many snowy mountain peaks over the 6000 m height such as Bhrami, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang ranges, etc
- Thermal bottles, Water purification, trekking stick
- Backpack or daypack, Toothbrush, Toothpaste
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket, Nail clippers, Small mirrors, Camera etc.
- Sun cream, Headlamp, Extra pairs of batteries, Hiking shoes, sleepers,
- Personal medication kit, extra pairs of socks, t-shirt and personal gears
Helambu trekking is one of the most popular trekking trails in the kingdom of Nepal. It is an Ideal type of trip for trekkers who want a short vacation and want to know about more culture and scene. The word Helambu derived from the word Hyolmo. Helambu is famous for its sweet apples. The trek takes place in the sherpa Helambu region, around 72 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu. It is starting from Sundari Jal, although other starting positions include Nagarkot, Kakani, and Sankhu. The highest point of the trek starts from 1390m to 3500m. It is a short easy and popular trek to the Helambu valley which is culturally, and naturally the richest trekking and naturally the richest trekking and hiking trail in Nepal. Along with mountain views of Gauri Shankar, Langtang and Ganesh Himal, explore the richness in the Buddhist culture as well.
- Max. Altitude: 3400m.
- Trip Duration: 7 Days
- Group Size: 1-20 People
- Trip Budget: US$750
- Fitness Level: Easy
- Best Season: Round the year