Nepal is a country where people can consign them to heaven, over the clouds through our Himalayan. Adventure with a spice of thrill can be seen through our Himalayans. Cho-la pass had been hidden from the eyes of adventurous people but thanks to those adventurous experts to have explored this mesmerizing place for the peril people who take trekking as thrilling as well as pleasurable memory.
For the people who want to trek Mt. Everest, Cho-la pass is the best Hobson’s choice for them. The person who had not done trekking yet may find this route a bit challenging with satisfying memories.
But the person who has done trekking once in their lifetime will relish this adventure. On the lap of the Himalayas Cho-la, the trekking route starts from Lukla taking a side-step to various trekking destinations and again back in Lukla with a bunch of commemorative within them.
The natural beauty, the rich and unique culture of the Sherpa inhabitants, forest, parade over the snow, crossing high pass provides the heavenly pleasure to the visitors which will be the continuance memory.
Sagarmatha National Park is the UNESCO listed heritage site where you can find various flora and fauna and wildlife like snow leopard, red panda, Musk deer, snow cook, Blood Pheasant, Red-Billed Caught, etc. The warm greeting and the friendly behavior of the Sherpa people add further pleasure to the visitors.
Day 01: Pick up from Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) and to drops you at the hotel.
Day 02: Flight to Lukla 2886m. – Trek to Phakding (2610m) (3 to 3.5 hrs. walk)
Day 03: Trek to Namche (3440m).(6 to 6.5 hrs. walk)
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3880m).(5 to 5.5 hrs. walk)
Day 06: Trek to Pheriche (4240m). ). (5 to 5.5 hrs. walk)
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4910m).(5 to 5.5 hrs. walk)
Day 08: Trek to Gorakshep (5180m)and Everest Base Camp (5364m). (8 to 8.5 hrs. walk)
Day 09: Climb up to Kalapathar 5555m and trek downward to Dzongla (3830m).
Day 10: Trek to Thangnang (4700m). Via Chola Pass (5420m) (7 to 7.5 hrs walk )
Day 11: Trek to Gokyo (4750m) (3 to 3.5 hrs. walk)
Day 12: Explore at Gokyo RI (5357m)
Day 13: Trek to Dole (4130 meters). ( 6 to 6.5 hrs. walk)
Day 14: Trek to Monjo (2835m).
Day 15: Trek to Lukla (2886m).
Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 17: Shopping / Sightseeing day in Kathmandu.
Day 18: Final Departure./extend the stay
- Tea while admiring the beauty of Mt. Everest during sunshine
- Exchanging the cultural values of Nepal and Nepalese.
- Thrilling experience while trekking in alpine areas.
- Opportunity for hobby climbers to climb the Himalayan summit and witness the "white wilderness"
- The moment we visit Sagarmatha National Park you can recognize it as a home of Red Panda, Snow Leopard, Musk deer, and more than 208 species of birds.
- You can have village walks and extend the warmth of the hospitable nature of Nepalese.
- During you can grab the opportunity to attend the cultural programs.
- You can grab the opportunity to visit the monasteries ie: Thame, Khumjung, and Pangboche
- You perceive the chance of being in the height of 5357m
- The best time to visit is autumn (October-November)and spring (March-May) book and grab the opportunity now.