ENJOY YOUR VALIANT ESCAPADE IN LAP OF ANNAPURNA AND DHAULAGIRI…
With the vibrant natural resources, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri are most go-to sites for travelers who get astonished by the beauty of majestic Himalayas. Stretching its vicinity in the Mid- Western arena of Nepal, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri massifs lure many tourists every year. Known by the name of Khopra Ridge Trek, Annapurna Dhaulagiri community trek allows travel connoisseurs to explore new surroundings that are isolated from the touch of modernity. This place is very majestic and is recommended to every viewer.
ANNAPURNA DHAULAGIRI COMMUNITY TREK: A PERFECT VENTURE OF SIXTEEN DAYS TO EXPLORE VASTVICINITY.
Annapurna Dhaulagiri trek proposes a rich variety of magnificent scenery, peace and isolation, and experience of so many diverse Himalayan cultures that provide inner tranquility. The stunning turquoise Khayar Lake is the major fascination of this area along with the panoramic sunrise view of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Nilgiri, etc. The recently opened trail in the Annapurna region leads you toward hospitable dwellers, Gurungs, and Magars. This is a unique trekking course in Nepal due to its objective – amplify the inhabitants of Parbat and Myagdi Districts to help with the education system of community-based schools in the villages. The beautiful path provides the layers of majestic topography to enlighten your trip. This is an “off-beaten” trek that allows you to witness the original primeval life of Nepalese. Your accommodation will take place in community lodges, or local teahouse. The trek allows a different majestic Nepal experience with a mixture of nature and culture. The picturesque views from Khopra, the highest point of the trek (3,650 m), is unusually better than from the generally visited Poon Hill with panoramas of both the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri massif ranges. Moreover, you’ll have an abundance amount of opportunities to interact with the hospitable villagers you’ll meet along the trail. Glitter your experience by witnessing the yaks and mules of the caravan from Khopra Ridge. By Annapurna Dhaulagiri Community Treks in Nepal, you can contribute to the advancement of the living conditions of the locals by your simple gesture of exploring its vividness. The village Nangi, the first wireless internet-connected rural village in Nepal by Mahabir Pun. Mr. Pun is a local Nangi village resident. After many awards he received due to this social activity, he back to the village and spending his life in his hometown to teach youth about more internet access. You will have a chance to learn about him and his journey from the village community.
This is a very perfect place if you are a travel lover who loves the resilient place far away from civilization with modernity. This must be your go-to place in your traveling list.
- Less walked two weeks Khopra Danda trek into the heart of Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri.
- Witness the diverse cultural and topography
- Witness the Himalayan prospect from Mohore Danda
- Full board organic meals on a trek with tea and coffee
- Warm welcome by Locals
- Lovely Panorama of about 25 high Himalayan ranges of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and Manaslu which are above 8000m.
- Creative Organic farming, Nepali handmade papermaking, community schools, yak herd, yak and cow cross-breeding farm, cheese making can be seen depending upon the course you fancy.
- Lodges, homestays, lunch place, and trekking trails are managed by hospitable local communities.
- Off the battered trekking trails and witnessing assorted flora and fauna.
- Revenue from the lodges and trekking program goes to support schools and local health clinics in the region. So you've got a chance to be a HERO.