Annapurna Base camp trek is a well-known amazing trek in Nepal which lies in the north of Pokhara city. This plateau is an oval-shaped on size while entering between Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre mountains. Annapurna Base campsites on 4130m altitude surroundings by a chain of peaks above 7000m., Including Annapurna I, 8091m. The exclusive blend of heights and lowest on the 7-10 day trek to the Annapurna Base Camp give an increase to an amazing diversity of ecosystems.
The southern faces are enclosed in thicker tropical forests of bamboos and Rhododendron. And the north-facing sides, in the drizzle shade, have a drier colder type of weather similar to Tibetan Plateau. The complete sanctuary was held as holy to the Gurung people, one of the many local people to live in this area. They whispered it was the depository of gold and various resources left by the semi-divine deities.
The sanctuary was alleged to be the home of a number of deities, from Hinduism and Buddhism. Recently, the numerous trekkers to this area have raised significantly, in part for the reason that Annapurna Base Camp forms the base of one of the main routes to the peaks of the Annapurna region. The Annapurna Base Camp is now part of the Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP), which places limits on the number of external trekkers, collecting firewood and domestic animal grazing.
- Feel the real nature during the trek
- 360* views of Annapurna Massif
- Chance to explore glaciers and try to reach more higher
- Inhabitant of birds, butterflies and mammals
- Rivers, waterfalls, Glaciers, zoological and cultural diversity
- Stunning views above 7000 high peaks
- Easy access, lodge trek, delicious continental food, safe drinking water
- Natural Hot springs, suspension bridges, village and jungle walk
- Upstairs and downstairs through the typical local villages
- Telephone, WIFI, electricity available