Description of a Tour
In the morning after breakfast, our representative will meet us at the hotel and drive to Namobudha for a fun and exciting tour near the Kathmandu Valley. It will take us about two hours to get there, depending on the situation. As we get there, we will relax and enjoy the world. After the launch, we will explore the Namobudha Area and Panauti district with a guide from the Himalayan Family Adventure. We will take a short distance to Dhulikhel to experience the refreshment and natural experience of forests and villages. Namobuddha’s day trip includes beautiful views of the mountains and the Himalayas, local culture, and local way of life. Dhulikhel is a great place to explore the mix of local culture, religion, and way of life and a beautiful place.
According to the Buddha’s sutras, Lord Buddha in his previous life was born as Prince Mahasattva, the youngest son of King Maharatha. One day he and his two older brothers were passing through the forest hunting. They found the tigress and her lambs. She and her lambs could not move because they were so weak and hungry. He was considered for their sad condition. Therefore, before he could reach the forest, the merciful King Mahasattva returned to the tires and gave them his flesh and blood to save them. Later, his two brothers returned to the same place, but they saw only his bones and hair.
In his honor, the King and Queen buried a small coffin covered with seven types of treasures in which they placed his bones and built a stove over a popular site among Buddhist and Hindu peoples. The whole area is covered with sacred flags on top of a small mountain.
The journey to Namo Buddha begins at four o’clock when a jeep or bus takes you to the village, Routes through rice fields and remote villages. Beat the track off. You can also walk from Banepa via Panauti and Sankhu to the Namo Buddha. When you return you can also visit the magnificent Shiva statue (43,5m high), considered to be the largest Shiva statue in the world.
It is one of the safest and most historic Buddhist destinations located 40 kilometers (25 miles) southeast of the Kathmandu valley in the Kavre region. A magnificent shade on the mountain stilts was highlighted by UNESCO World Heritage Sites where visitors could enjoy a spectacular view of the mountains and lush green fields. The name Namo Buddha means “Greetings to the Lord Buddha”. Buddha’s myth contains an intriguing parallel account that symbolizes the great sacrifice of human sacrifice.
The Namo Buddha tour is a beautiful, quiet, and pure place. The clean environment has a fresh, cool, and healthy natural atmosphere, making it an ideal place for meditation and practice. You can see the beautiful sunrise and sunset view from the hill. You can also visit the famous Tonangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery where more than 250 monks live today. Despite its proximity to the capital, the area still has a typical Nepali rural culture and way of life.
Simple Outline Itinerary
- A representative from Himalaya Family Adventure will find you at the hotel and take you to our office.
- An hour and a half drive from Kathmandu to Namo Buddha
- See inside and outside Namobuddha
- Lunch at a restaurant, check out Panauti village
- Hike in Dhulikhel
- Return to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Service We Provided:
Here are some of the great services we offer to give you more opportunities for your next trip. So make sure you enjoy it and can always emphasize it according to your needs and wants.
- Drive from the pedestrian crossing with our secret canoes.
- Pickups and get off at the airport and transfer to a standard hotel.
- Admission tickets or required permits will be issued.
- Agency-sponsored beverages.
- Delicious lunch service provided by the agency.
- Shooting in a cozy place by DSLR to save your enjoyment in HD.
- Agency T-shirt and certificate of appreciation.
- A famous stem built on the remains of a prince
- The great Buddha's palace
- A spectacular view of the snow-capped peaks, and the green fields from the top of the Monastery
- The rural lifestyle of citizens
- The opportunity to experience the world's largest Shiva Statue
- Visit ancient and ancient holy temples.
- Enjoy the beautiful air views.
- A short walk into the lush forest.
- Enjoy the day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Ranges, Gaurishankar.